Admissions Timetable (2021 entry)
- Test Registration opens - Monday 4 May 2020
- Deadline to Request Adjustments to the Test - Wednesday 17 June 2020
If your child has a disability and/or requires additional resources to sit the test you are required to complete an additional form and submit this by 17 June. Contact the Admissions office for a form.
- Test Registration deadline - Friday 26 June 2020 at 4pm
If your registration has been successfully submitted you will receive an automatic email immediately following submission. It is not possible to register for the test after this deadline.
Following registration, you will be sent a further email within 15 days advising you of the venue of the test.
- Entrance Test Information - end of August 2020
You will receive a letter in the post at the end of August to advise of the time of the test and detailed information about the procedure on the day of the test. If you have not received this letter by 1 September you must contact the Admissions office.
- Grammar Schools Entrance Test - Saturday 12 September 2020
- Grammar Schools Test Results - by 16 October 2020
The entrance test results will be sent prior to you completing your Local Authority preference form - Note this is not the offer of a place.
- Local Authority Preference form deadline - 31 October 2020
All parents must complete a preference form in addition to your child sitting the entrance test. Visit your local authority's website for more information.